Hey, im wanting to upgrade my guitar, but i dunno which guitar to choose. My price range is upto about £180, could you please tell me which is the best guitar for tht amout? Thnks every1
No, we can't. First you need to tell us what kind of music you play, what amp you have, and if you have any preferences as far as weight, trem/no trem, hums/singles etc.
uh...what is that in US$ ?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I think you should save up for a better upgrade. You won't be able to get nothing great in that price range.
i play soft rock kinda stuff, no heavy metal, and i use a line 6 30 watt spider 2. hope tht helps
Bro, you need a much better amp first. Save up a few hundred more uro's and come back.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
yeah your not gonna get anything good.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
look, just tell me wat the best guitar is in tht price range plz! i dont want a betta one! its not the equipment, its how gd u r
Actually, buy a dictionary first. Adn save up, because the quality of your gear does influence how well you play and sound. Save up more and comeback, becaues for that range you can get something made out of agathis or alder with ****ty parts.

loooooooooook! thnks for the advice, but just tell me the best guitar for around £180!
Quote by metal Lover
I think you should save up for a better upgrade. You won't be able to get nothing great in that price range.

you're stupid

to the threadstarter:
look at pawn shops and look on ebay for a while
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by DARTHLAIDLER
loooooooooook! thnks for the advice, but just tell me the best guitar for around £180!

Ebay or a Pown shop and you might find a decent guitar, but you wont find anything worth the money new.

i would save up for an amp first, probibally.

im illeterate in transfer rates from euro to american, so i cant help you out there, but your not going to get a decent guitar in that range, especally if you already have one.

but i know i'd rather listen to panic at the disco then someone playing a spider 2
and that's pretty low, so i'd save up for an decent amp first
Get a schecter, but first sell your amp and buy a new one.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
my fav guitar is a black BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series its about 500$ but i dont know any other currency sorry.
IT_DIES_TODAY55
Quote by it_dies_today55
my fav guitar is a black BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series its about 500$ but i dont know any other currency sorry.

Oh god. BC rich guitars suck if there not from the 80's or custom shopped. Get something non sucky.

no guitar is going to sound great through a spider, make sure you realise that

the only reason you should get a new guitar if the electronics are falling apart, or pickups are shot and it's not worth replacing, or body damage. Other problems such as a bridge, tuning pegs, strap holes can all be fixed for alot cheaper then saving up for a new guitar

(that is for a beginner on a budget)

if your not happy with your sound definatly get a new amp first, a guitar wont fix it enough
Quote by zekk
Actually, buy a dictionary first. Adn save up, because the quality of your gear does influence how well you play and sound. Save up more and comeback, becaues for that range you can get something made out of agathis or alder with ****ty parts.

dude. alder is a good wood
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
dude. alder is a good wood

Agreed.

Quote by cubedeathk
Get a schecter, but first sell your amp and buy a new one.

A7x fanboy... You still havent realized Amp>Guitar?

And yes, you ARE a tool.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?