Page 1 of 80
They played it at Reading I think (at least one of their new songs, I don't know what it's called thhough), I saw it on TV.

It wasn't too great from what I remember.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Last edited by the_astronaut at Aug 29, 2006,
I read they got bottled at a festiva lin europe ?? that's bad..... but gerard really looks weird in his new look, come on, white hair ?!? wtf ???
Quote by BillyGoth
Sup dudes, I'm stoned as **** and I want to make a bad ass mix of metal bands like Atreyu, Trivium, Funeral For Friend and **** like that. So get some suggestions dudes...Later
^They got bottled at Reading yes, but not as bad as I thought they would've.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

they got everyone to say "fuck the daily mail" cuz apparently they said "emo" promotes kids to slit their wrists, which was pretty cool.

but anyway, they have a song called cancer. it blows.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Song links? Downloads? Anyone?
In the world according to Garp, we are all terminal cases.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Sadly I like "I Brought You My Bullets" Does anyone else?

Yeah it's the only decent album, the lyrics to that album are awesome.
But i do like Helena and I never told you... from three cheers for sweet revenge.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Sadly I like "I Brought You My Bullets" Does anyone else?

Yeah, thaty' albuin was rthe shit.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

drunk again eh?

this new record will be terribly overhyped and overplayed. i don't understand why people keep buying into this kind of music.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Quote by frodoisdead
i don't understand why people keep buying into this kind of music.

cuz it's the IN, SCENE thing to be listening to.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by frodoisdead
drunk again eh?

this new record will be terribly overhyped and overplayed. i don't understand why people keep buying into this kind of music.

What do you mean, "again"?

And as said above, because it's "cool"

Quote by ETHANEVIL

the uniform is interesting to say the least, they're like, trying to envoke the spirit of Sgt. Peppers Lonley Hearts club band.

I'm a big fan of MCR, (bullets is the best), but come on, emo sgt. pepper?

anways, i'll buy the album if the songs are decent. I'll have faith in them since i've been a fan for a while. (before they were over-hyped by MTV)
i plan on listening to this song several more times in a row....wow. very nice. They sound a little bit like a hardcore queen....eh. cool guitar work and it's overall a cool song.

this would be a very fun song to play on the gee-tar. maybe someone will do a tab soon.
that song's terrible...
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
They have a fuckload of views on Myspace..

I'm agreeing with frodoisdead here (sorry, I don't know your name ), it's not even that catchy.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

the name's dom.

i find the opening all too whiny.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
I feel bad for Queen because they just raped their music.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
The new songs that I've heard sound great, its like a post-hardcore version of Queen. However, I'm kind of pissed because I paid $45 to go see Taking Back Sunday and My Chemical Romance yesterday at the Allentown Fair in PA. MCR canceled because of Bob's injury, and there wasn't even like any kind of refund. $45 is way too much for just TBS and 2 other bands.
Quote by GuitarSlinger
I feel bad for Queen because they just raped their music.

i was going to say that earlier but i didn't want to put brian may + frank iero in the same sentance...
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Quote by RockOutMahn
Ray Toro is MCR's better guitar player

yeah i know, but frank iero plays the lead part on the opening of the song.

+ ^^ no, you're thinking too much into it.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
if anyone could make me want to hate concept albums it's My Chemical Romance.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
I like the new song on the MCR myspace. It's an interesting mix of styles. Sounds like a Broadway show mixed with Queen and a bit of American Idiot Green Day, but far better. The actual song itself isn't fantastic, but the arrangement, esp. the guitar bits, is awesome. Hopefully the rest of the material will focus on both songwriting and arrangement.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
The song sounds great. Can't wait to see this live. I have a feeling this is to be the new "The Wall" -type of phase. I bet the live show will be a spectacular thing...you know like a Broadway show. Green Day completely dissed their rock opera when they played it live. If your gonna call yourself "epic", why aren't you gonna play your ENTIRE rock opera live? I know Green Day did it sometimes but no one wants to pay the price to see a few new songs and 12 older ones. They can play the older ones at the encore. The lead singer of MCR looks awesome now (he looked like he was trying to copy BJ for some reason to me...) He has a great voice! Does anyone know anymore information about this new cd? Is it a double disk? I'd imagine it wouldn't be but I have faith in these guys.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Has anyone else noticed MCR using "The Black Parade" and Thursday using "Dark parade"? I know Geoff and Gerard are friends, but it sounds like they copied thursday.

Actually, the song is called "Welcome to the Black Parade", I think. MCR rules, truckers.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing