Page 4 of 80
Well, in 'Dead!' Gerald says **** in a part, and in 'House of Wolves' he says "bad mother****ers". Go figure =/
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

"Shake it like a Poloroid Mother"

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
Im liking the new album a lot. Definately better than their lackluster first album, but Im not sure if I like it more than Three Cheers or not.

NME gave it a 9. Go figure.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by No_Your_Mom
Well, in 'Dead!' Gerald says **** in a part, and in 'House of Wolves' he says "bad mother****ers". Go figure =/

Um, GeraRd.

So they swear. Big damn deal. If you give a damn about that you can come and see me about it.
It's very very diverse for them, for instance, "Cancer". Still not as good as "Three Cheers..." though.
Um, GeraRd.

So they swear. Big damn deal. If you give a damn about that you can come and see me about it.
It's very very diverse for them, for instance, "Cancer". Still not as good as "Three Cheers..." though.

I mentioned the swearing in those songs for KileMan, so he can know why it had for mature audiences only. x_X And i personally dont care about swearing =.=
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

"Shake it like a Poloroid Mother"

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
New album is awesome. Dunno wot genre everyones goin 2 call it tho. Its different from most other stuff out there. Fav. song Famous Last Words. Listen 2 it on www.theblackparade.com
You must be.

Anyways, I dont like it too much.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by Oneofmanyfallen
Am I the only person in the world who hates I Gave You My Bullets...? I think it's physically unlistenable.

nah, i find ALL of their music unlistenable.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
I'm quite enjoying the new album. It's different with a better guitar driven attack and some cool melodies. Teenagers is one of my new all time favorite songs and I also like Welcom To The Black Parade I get a Queen-esque vibe from the beginning of it.
I HATE HATE HATE++ their first two albums, but this one is quite cool, but then again I'm a sucker for concept albums.
got their new album today, it's impressive, will probably be bigger than 3 cheers i reckon.
DANK MEMES
i havent contributed to this thread yet!

okay,

new MCR is terrible.

fact.
The Black Parade sounds great.. Gerrard's vocals on that song are really unique. The screaming in the end with the background solo thing is awesome! Rock on MCR!

I think this album could match, if not beat Three cheers for sweet revenge.
" For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if i live i will kill you, if i die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of Honour. " -Lamb Of God
The new album, in my opinion, is incredible. It's really diverse, and I think they have really evolved. At the moment I like this better than "I Brought You My Bullets..." but that might just be because it's new. Im really loving it though.

Favourite songs, although I like them all, are : Cancer, Sleep, I Don't Love You, Teenagers.
There is poetry in despair.
Nah. Very poppy. Gerard's voice is too high at times also.
This is the first time I've been excited for a new mainstream album in years. The Black Parade sounds legitimately awesome. It has quite the David Bowie/Queen vibe going. Three Cheers tried to be subtly clever and theatrical like this, but fell short... I think this album fully redeems them to their Bullets days, albeit with a totally different sound.

*listens to early sunsets over monroeville*
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Last edited by LedZeppelin at Oct 24, 2006,
Quote by Crimsoned

I think this album could match, if not beat Three cheers for sweet revenge.

"Three Cheers" is real MCR. True, "House of Wolves" goes back to that era, but TBP cannot beat "Three Cheers..."
i got the new album yesterday, only listened to the first five songs (up to WTTBP). But what I heard - ****ing WOW. That was INCREDIBLE, I absolutely loved it. It doesn't sound like every other thing out there. Three Cheers was a bit commercialized, this totally breaks them out of the whole commercialized emo/hardcore area.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
I don't find it anywhere near as good a Three Cheers or Brought you Bullets, but I've only listened to it once through so far.
Listen to my music here
Quote by Amy_Lee
"Three Cheers" is real MCR. True, "House of Wolves" goes back to that era, but TBP cannot beat "Three Cheers..."

Wtf?....are you serious?

Ugh...the...stupidity, I suppose...in this thread is astounding.
Last edited by xArCaDiAx at Oct 25, 2006,
The Black Parade is freakin amazing. i got it yesterday and have been listining 2 it non-stop. It is a lil different from their other stuff, but i was blown away by it. My favorite CD. My favorite band. If you liked "welcome to the black parade" you'll like this.
Quote by rkay
haha my brithday is march 17th its st patricks day

Ha, mine too.

And yes, it's a lot like Queen.
Quote by xArCaDiAx
Wtf?....are you serious?

Look around, dude, there are others who agree with me.

But I have to admit it is growing on me.
Just because they agree doesnt mean they are right.

EX: MANY people agree that Hawthorne Heights and Fall Out Boy are an emo band, which they are not, but...because so many people agree....does that mean they are?
i got the balck parade the day it came out =D
its freaking awesome
Heaven won't take me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
Quote by xArCaDiAx
Wtf?....are you serious?

Apparently you haven't quite grasped the concept of an opinion yet. And regardless of you think, people are entitled to their own opinions and when it comes to music there are really no "stupid" comments considering everybody has their own tastes.

On topic, I love the new cd.
yeah i got the cd a few days ago... think it was monday. all i have to say is that im simply awestruck. its like nothing that ive ever heard before from this band. MCR has really gotten a new sound since the last album. takes some getting used to, but its really good.
Quote by lespaulsg09
Apparently you haven't quite grasped the concept of an opinion yet. And regardless of you think, people are entitled to their own opinions and when it comes to music there are really no "stupid" comments considering everybody has their own tastes.

On topic, I love the new cd.

Oh, Im quite calm.
And I have grapsed the concept of opinion....trust me on that.

And there are very stupid comments out there. Trust me on that fact. Yes, fact.
No, not really.

While I understand the concept of opinions, there can be many stupid opinions. Or, opinions that make no sense.

Annyyyways, lets stay on topic of this CD and how bad MCR has gotten over the years.
Quote by the_astronaut
^They got bottled at Reading yes, but not as bad as I thought they would've.

Panic in the disco got it worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHLPjEQL0A
Respecka
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.

This album is amazing. It reminds me of Queen and the guitarist really improved his riffage. Gerards voice sounds sweet and the sound is very different, but still the same MCR.

One of my favorite bands still going strong.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all