So I am in the guitar performance band in school this year, and we need music for the football games. Now I dont really listen to pump up music or crazy stuff like that. Got any good ideas for pregame/halftime/gameover music?
GUITARS

Yamaha F-315A
Ibanez AX 125
for pregame, queen. need i say more?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Pump up music:

Smoke on the Water.

Mission Impossible.

Eye of the Tiger.

Anything else that has a good groove to it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pre-game:
"Enter Sandman" by Metallica
"We Will Rock You" by Queen
"Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses

Halftime:
"Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses

Post-game:
"We Are the Champions" by Queen (If you win, of course)

That's all I could come up with. For the most part, they're played at every sporting event.
Quote by cghsguitar
So I am in the guitar performance band in school this year, and we need music for the football games. Now I dont really listen to pump up music or crazy stuff like that. Got any good ideas for pregame/halftime/gameover music?

El Taco Rock-O
The Hey Song (I forget the real name of it, but it's 'ba-da-da-da HAY!-da-da-da-da-da', you know the one)
We Want The Funk by P-Funk
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Frankenstein - Edgar Winter Group
JMU (Don't know the artist)

Those are all the ones I can remember from what our school plays.
DragonForce, DragonForce, and more DragonForce. "Fury of the Storm" and "Through the Fire and Flames" are the best pump up songs, ever.
Quote by MustangMan311
Pre-game:
"Enter Sandman" by Metallica
"We Will Rock You" by Queen
"Thunderstruck" by AC/DC
"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses

Halftime:
"Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses

Post-game:
"We Are the Champions" by Queen (If you win, of course)

That's all I could come up with. For the most part, they're played at every sporting event.

They play that on the NFL in just about every game.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
Quote by JohnKnee317
The Hey Song (I forget the real name of it, but it's 'ba-da-da-da HAY!-da-da-da-da-da', you know the one)

I think that is the real name.

We mostly do pop kinda stuff at my school.

Celebration, Centerfold, that kinda thing.

I think Motley Crue would be awesome though.
we get pretty much the whole stadium jumping to enter sandman here. and with over 50000 in the crowd, thats a lot of people jumping. its a great pump up song before games. pretty much anything loud with a strong beat at a decent tempo will get people pumped. on the warm up tape my soccer team used senior year the song that always pumped me up most was last resort by papa roach. probably cause a lot of the other stuff was rap, but its still a good pump up song.

we also used the imperial theme from star wars. thats a good one for when the team is coming out onto the field or being announced.
pre game i'd say do we will rock you, halftime do crazy train and post game we are the champions
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by JohnKnee317

"What I Like About You" by The Ramones?
no i think he means rock and roll pt. 2 but i forgot who its by, but it goes de-de-de-de-duh HEY! lol
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
- Jimi Hendrix
i did the exact thing you're doing when i was in high school, except for basketball. i did smoke on the water, crazy train, should have done back in black, and i did an instrumental of day tripper, did wipeout with the drummer, the "peter gunn theme", the la grange riff, purple haze, and the bassline for taxman, which is actually pretty funky. basically look for hot licks and instrumental melodies. if you have access to a bass player, you can do two-part surf guitar instrumentals too, like pipeline.
Quote by andersoncouncil
I think that is the real name.

We mostly do pop kinda stuff at my school.

Celebration, Centerfold, that kinda thing.

I think Motley Crue would be awesome though.

yes definitely the real name