I've been looking at this guitar and it seems pretty nice, but i'm wondering what exactly the boosters do, and would they affect the guitar in the long run? Thanks.
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
It's almost like turning the HZ into an active pick-up instead of a passive. Just an extra "Boost"
High as tits
Yep, that's a nice guitar right there. People here will probably flame you about considering a sig guitar since its "taking other people's ideas". Then why buy any guitar? That is just using other people's ideas. The sig series of any guitar is just the artist's rendition of it.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Alright thanks. So it's a good guitar then?
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Definitely, go for it if you have the cash.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
Line 6 Spider II

They look pretty cool. I'm wondering how they sound though..
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
They're great sounding guitars, and great playability, get it if you have the cash
ESP and Jackson Fanboy
A lot of ESPs are not too expensive considering their value. People dismiss the lower series, but only because they are made of agathis. Since most of the below 400 series are bolt-on, a simple body change can fix that.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
Line 6 Spider II

alright thanks guys. I'll look into it...
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Quote by SGStrummer61
A lot of ESPs are not too expensive considering their value. People dismiss the lower series, but only because they are made of agathis. Since most of the below 400 series are bolt-on, a simple body change can fix that.

wrong brand name mate its LTD their.

Quote by SGStrummer61
Yep, that's a nice guitar right there. People here will probably flame you about considering a sig guitar since its "taking other people's ideas". Then why buy any guitar? That is just using other people's ideas. The sig series of any guitar is just the artist's rendition of it.

well then again Alexi RV's are based off the Randy Rhoades models so yeh
Dude, its still an ESP, LTD is just a name they put on their so that the ones with ESP on them seem like God, even though are really nice.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
Line 6 Spider II

Quote by SGStrummer61
Dude, its still an ESP, LTD is just a name they put on their so that the ones with ESP on them seem like God, even though are really nice.

Real ESPs are made in Japan, LTDs made in Korea, so you are wrong.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Yes I know, just like the low-end Gibsons aren't American made, same deal.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
Line 6 Spider II

Quote by SGStrummer61

ESP & Caparison are Godly like so you must bow down to them. and no LTD is not just a name
Quote by azn_guitarist25
ESP & Caparison are Godly like so you must bow down to them. and no LTD is not just a name

+ infinity
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
The Alexi sig seems like a major rip off, only one pup and a lame one at that.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Quote by azn_guitarist25

But they are still part of the same company, and often advertised as ESP LTD models. So people will call them ESPs, so you don't need to be quite so anal about it
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
^ Thank you.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
Line 6 Spider II

Quote by timi_hendrix
But they are still part of the same company, and often advertised as ESP LTD models. So people will call them ESPs, so you don't need to be quite so anal about it

think about it like this: guy buys a LTD tells all his friends he has a ESP 6 months later tells all his friends how **** it is. the guys friend has a choice between a real ESP and an Ibanez prestige model. the guy hears high praises about the Ibanez and on the forum more complaints about ESP (reality their talking about LTD) which one would you choose the Ibanez or the ESP.