Which Eagles album has the live version of hotel california with eric clapton on track 12?
wait does eric clapton even play a version of hotel california with the eagles? My friend said he did but my friend doesnt know much
the acoustic live version is on Hell Freezes Over, but i don't think it's with eric clapton
Maybe a bootleg, but more likely it was downloaded using a P2P program, meaning it's mislabeled.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
If you want additional help on tabs, guitar lessons, forums, getting drugs, or just a personal issue, DeSean is willing to help.

Voting for DeSean is a vote for yourself, together we can all win.
^ He wants common sense (something it looks like DeSean isn't offering)

On topic, I don't think Clapton ever played Hotel California with the Eagles, and I think that (as ufossuck says) if it is a bootleg it could be mislabeled. And Eric Clapton is not on Hell Frezes Over.
Co-founder of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM me or nick dixon
Winner of the CR Best Avatar Award

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
That's how we roll in the CR forum.
Irritate us, and we'll sic our 14 year old on you!
Clapton never played with the Eagles, I don't think. The guy who looks like Clapton is probably Joe Walsh with short hair and glasses.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton