http://www.purevolume.com/30dirtyturtles

i fixed the verse and stuff on smells like teen spirit and added vox to seven nation army
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
holy **** that drumming is awesome!
guitar is kinda fuzzy
im sure its better live though
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
the drums are a backing track that prolly why they r good

lol
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
good, just the solo for teen spirit sounded off. it sounds like you played the right rythym, but started on the second note. other than that, good job.
Oh Shit!
I don't know if the bass in seven nation army is a backing track or not, but it's wrong, and it's throwing the entire song off for me. It's supposed to be staccato on the note right before the first half note, and it's more legato.
only listened to SNA. Guitar seems pretty spot on this time, but the vocals seem a bit off to say the least, and the distortions gain is set too high after it. Apart from that pretty nice cover i guess. Its easy to tell you spend more time on these
the drums are awsome and the guitar playing is good but he tone totally through me off... LOADS of treble and a crap distortion setting.
Listening to SLTS while critting it. The BT is good. Timing is spot on.... tone sucks balls though. Sorry to say that. Try to turn down the treble gain. Also, it sounds like you have either chorus or phaser on in the beginning clean part. Solo is ok. Sounds like your improvising. If your acctually playing it note for note (I hope not), then work on it.

Now im listening to SNA. Its ok, vocals are different, but they are still good I guess. Your tone is bad again. Is the bass with the BT? It doesnt sound right for some reason.