is there such strings as sumthin liek .009 - .056 cuz tht'd kick ass cuz i play rhythm and lead and strings liek this would suit me perfectly but plz dont burn me if there is an obvious answer becuz i havnt really searched becuz im too lazy. thx
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
the only reason someone would flame you is because you haven't looked yourself. go look yourself.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.
Ernie ball hybrid slinkys.
Jackson DKMGT Dinky
Randall RG50TC
Roland Micro-Cube
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
^ya they are - i want beefy coiled and thin uncoiled
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
you could always try buying two sets?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.
there's .010 to 50-something strings, but i've never seen 9's on the high strings. you could theoretically mix two sets or find a place that sells single strings. either way, i hope you're planning to play in drop d or something, because that huge gap in guages will mean tons of tension on the low strings and hardly any on the high strings, and the neck might start to twist. drop-d would reduce that pressure. before you play with funny guages, try out some heavy strings, like 10's or especially 11's. they're not all that much harder to play, especially if you're experienced, and you may end up liking the sound, even for lead playing. i play 11's and love em for lead and rhythm. so good luck. it sure was hard to resist flaming you though
i currently use 11-49 by dadarrio (i think exl115) they should be fine i guess, jus wonderin if they are available thx guys