Page 1 of 2
Brutal shit from San Juan, these kids are like 16 each of them and they destroy!

Bless your ears fellow metalheads:

Intestinal Fermentation

Enjoy!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
16!?!? That guys voice is as deep as mine, and im 18! Omfg. Thats some crazy stuff.. In a few years lets hope I see them somewhere else lol. They could use a little more melody, but for smoe 16 year olds to be this tight as a band, and sound so good, thats incredible. We have another, less melodic Black Dahlia Murder or Trivium complex on our hands.
Quote by insideac
16!?!? That guys voice is as deep as mine, and im 18! Omfg. Thats some crazy stuff.. In a few years lets hope I see them somewhere else lol. They could use a little more melody, but for smoe 16 year olds to be this tight as a band, and sound so good, thats incredible. We have another, less melodic Black Dahlia Murder or Trivium complex on our hands.

Where the fuck did you pull Trivium?
Fuck yeah! Puerto Rico in da house. These guys slay.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Tsunekuni

LOL!!!! I said trivium, and black dahlia, because they are both bands that are extremely young, and are getting to be huge. Especially since Trivium's bass player just became 21 I think..And black dahlia started getting big a little before they turned 21.
^screw trivium, compare then so say, Decapitated.....for youngness
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
....I was pointing out fairly well known bands here..but anyways, the band name isnt important, these guys are young, good, and will hopefully become well known.
Dude... "Intestinal Fermentation"? When the F will metal bands have decent, unlaughably bad names. That is like the dumbest name for a band i have ever heard.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Bad ass
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Friedmaniac
Dude... "Intestinal Fermentation"? When the F will metal bands have decent, unlaughably bad names. That is like the dumbest name for a band i have ever heard.

Well there are plenty of unlaughably metal band names out there for you, foo.

Intestinal Fermentation!
roar
Sounds good although somewhat generic. But then again they are only 16 years old. I couldn't crank out stuff like this at that age. Not bad at all.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Sounds cool but death metal is something i'd rather see live than listen to on head phones
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by insideac
....I was pointing out fairly well known bands here..

Yes, because Decapitated are extremely underground and not at all known in any way.
Not bad. Some of the parts in Bloodshed remind me of Nile, and then Chainsaw reminds me or Gorefest.

Apparantly, a few of the members also play in agrindcore band called Wall Red Murder, who aren't nearly as good.
Noice.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Not bad. For 16 that's just redonkerous. Cheers to them
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by Tsunekuni

Matt Heafy was 15 when he started Trivium. Like it or not, he's an exceptional guitarist for his age.

Note: FOR HIS AGE.

Very good stuff. I really like this band. If the production was a bit cleaner, I'd pick up an album.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Last edited by LedZeppelin at Aug 30, 2006,
Quote by Scourge441
Not bad. Some of the parts in Bloodshed remind me of Nile, and then Chainsaw reminds me or Gorefest.

Apparantly, a few of the members also play in agrindcore band called Wall Red Murder, who aren't nearly as good.

1 of the worst bands on the island, not even worthy of mentioning, seriously

Quote by unfathomable_bo
Wow, theyre from San Juan

You like that honey?

- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Does anyone else think they sound like Nile? I think they sound a lot like Nile...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by SorrowIsMe
Brutal shit from San Juan, these kids are like 16 each of them and they destroy!

Bless your ears fellow metalheads:

Intestinal Fermentation

Enjoy!

te llamaria mamon por hacer este thread pero de verda la banda esta ready
Quote by DeathDealer
te llamaria mamon por hacer este thread pero de verda la banda esta ready

Kbron! Pq ya tu no tas en msn???????
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Quote by SorrowIsMe
Kbron! Pq ya tu no tas en msn???????

tu eres el que no estas
cambiastes la cuenta??

que rapido te olvidas de uno
Quote by LedZeppelin
Matt Heafy was 15 when he started Trivium. Like it or not, he's an exceptional guitarist for his age.

Honestly. No he's not. I have a pal that would rip his head off today, and he's only 16. And another one who will shred his ass off ON BASS.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Honestly. No he's not. I have a pal that would rip his head off today, and he's only 16. And another one who will shred his ass off ON BASS.

Can they sing while playing?
he sounds exactly like ****ing mohammed from necrophagist. i like the playing but i hate that type of vocal, it just sounds like pigs getting raped up the ass, im sorry to say
after a while, all brutal death metal sounds the same, i can only take so much

the tracks were good tho

age isnt really that big of a deal, my band could pull off thsoe songs and were the smae age so w.e
Oooooooooollllllllllllddddddddddd

Scccccchoooooooooooooolllllllllll
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
This is awesome.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Page 1 of 2