I've got myself some money! I've finally got a job and I'm able to buy some of the things I've wanted for a while and I need some input on a couple of things I want. I know for sure I'm going for a good ol' JCM900 4100 head with a Carvin MTS Series 4x12 and another MTS series 2x12, both of which will be used between home, worship services and my band. I'm looking to buy some effects, but I can't really think of where to start. I'm looking for a phaser, a chorus, a flanger, a wah and a tremolo and maybe some outta the ordinary stuff thrown in. I'm also really into oscillation and such, therefore, I already have my eyes set on a Line 6 FM-4 and Zvex Fuzz Factory. Price isn't much of an issue, but I would like to keep it reasonable (as in nothing over $300 or $400).
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Chorus - Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Wah - Vox 487 or Clyde McCoy
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Phaser: EVH Phase 90
Chorus: EHX Small Clone
Flanger: MXR probably
Wah: Vox, Budwah, Teese...
Tremolo: dont know
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
dude just have fun and try **** out. but maybe a phaser/chorus/flange is kinda redundant?
Yeah, the Phase 90 has been on my list for a while, but I'm worried about it's versatility. Another phaser I've been looking at has been the Boss PH-3 or the EHX Small Stone phaser. The thing with the PH-3 is that versatility is guaranteed, but I've heard very mixed reviews on it.

EDIT
I can try pretty much any Boss or Line 6 pedal out, but I can't really try out many EHX or any MXR.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
You should go to a shop and try any decent effects they've got, you've got quite a wide range to look at (and you probably won't buy all of them effects) so just have fun finding out what you like.
Look at a load of Electro Harmonix pedals, they're all great.

And are you dead set on the JCM900? (just curious)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
You should go to a shop and try any decent effects they've got, you've got quite a wide range to look at (and you probably won't buy all of them effects) so just have fun finding out what you like.
Look at a load of Electro Harmonix pedals, they're all great.

And are you dead set on the JCM900? (just curious)

It was that or a JCM2000 and I kinda leaned towards the JCM900. The JCM2000 is a little too modern for my tastes, so I'm going for the 900. I've changed my mind a lot but I see the 900 as the best amp I can get at the moment.
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2