I just got a new Crybaby wah wah pedal and I'm trying to get another pedal to hook to the crybaby. What pedal do you think would go well with a wah wah? Like a blues driver? Or what.
Well...I kinda want distortion, but then again I want it to be clean at the same time.
You mean you want a light distortion? The Blues Driver might be quite good for you then, try one out first.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
If you can find one, place an Ibanez CR5 Crunchrhythm between the Crybaby and the amp. You can get all kinds of sound combinations with a strat. Ibanez only made the CR5 for 2 years, so they are rare.
It sounds like you just want to buy a pedal for the sake of it.

How do you want the pedal to affect your sound
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
I didn't like the Blues Driver at all, too harsh. You might try the Digitech (I know, I know) Screamin' Blues. It's almost like a higher gain Bad Monkey, sounds wonderful.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
tube screamer=better than the blues driver
nothing matches or IS CLOSE to the TS9 tube screamer its my fav

make sure you plug into the OD pedal first then p,lug the OD pedal into the WAH
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.