ok this should be my last piece for another week or so, since 3 in one week may be going over the limit.. sorry

but anyhoo..
the basic plot of this is.. don't live so fast, as everyone seems to be in a rush these days.. enjoy what you've got, while you still have time. I still need to go over and change some things, as with every song should be revised, but thats where you amazing writers here come in, to help me with that part

some of it may sound strange just reading it, but the way I have composed the music to it, it fits together nicely, and like alot of songs, sounds much different once put to music.
The music is slow, acoustic/light electric/ and some synth type stuff.

here goes.. woopee.

Intro Verse:
our life, is it moving too slow,
or too fast, at times I don't know.

Chorus:
It's not a race; life; change the pace,
slow down, you musn't frown,
enjoy your stay, while you can.

Verse 2:
slow motion rush, returning into dust,
live fast, but move slow,
give your mind time to grow

Chorus:
It's not a race, life, change the pace,

Verse 3:
Down the corridor of time, I travel,
lost but know my place, searching far and wide,
for the old familiar face, of youth

lengthy and trippy instrumentals

Chorus:
It's not a race, life, change the pace,
First of all, thanks for the comment in mine. I really appreciate it. I tootally agree with the message behind this song. Time is way too short and we always want to fly by. Now to the writing. I thought the flow was very good and I enjoyed the rhyme scheme. I also liked the way you worded everything. All in all, a job well done.
Cool lyrics. I really like the third verse, it just seems classic for some reason. They flow well, too. Keep it up.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton