soldering iron. gotta change my strings soon, so the area where the logo would go will be exposed. thinking i might to the whole thing in celtic knot-work. or should i just leave as is?
Attachments:
IMG_1287.jpg
thats a real nice looking guitar, i think just the headstock would look out of place, and i would suggest getting a proper wood burning tool
Agreed, that guitar looks really nice now, you wouldnt want to mess it up. What you could do is buy another neck. Do the design on the new neck. If it comes out good, then put it on the guitar. And if you mess up it doesnt matter.
25w soldering iron. your basic hardware store cheapie. i'll start off in a discrete spot and see what happens. could always sand it down if things go horribly wrong. the only finish on the body is my grime, sweat and stink... uhhh, on second thought applying heat to this inert chemical mixture may catalyze a heretofore unknown toxic fume
Quote by sethp
25w soldering iron. your basic hardware store cheapie. i'll start off in a discrete spot and see what happens. could always sand it down if things go horribly wrong. the only finish on the body is my grime, sweat and stink... uhhh, on second thought applying heat to this inert chemical mixture may catalyze a heretofore unknown toxic fume

i'll tell you exactly what it will smell like...

okay, so you know the guy on the bus who practicly take up two seats and who you always end up sitting next to. that's what it will smell like. it may not be toxic, but it damn well should be.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club