please dont leave me im sorry i did your dog, i thought it was you, the drugs made such a fog, i know what i did was stupid but ive been hit by cupid so please dont leave me, i sorry i did your sister, she was in your room and i just kissed her, MR. Love sure must hate me.. please dont leave im not in love with you dog, your sister says shes sorry for being a hog, (guitar solo) Im sorry im sorry i wont do drugs, they make me stupid and i dont think you dog likes me any moooooooooore........(insturmental break) PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I wont have sex with your dog again, and i really have gotten thin, im not that fat druggie any more, and i wont draw naked monkeys on your door.........(drum solo kinda sorta ) fine you can leave me, i figured out im gay, your stupid hoe sister gave me aids anyway............

this wasnt supposed to be one of our bands better songs, just one to make us laugh, btw i dont do drugs, but my last name is stone, and every one calls me stoner
It actually has potential to be a really good song. It's just the line after the little drum solo thing that messes with that.
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
that sucks

just don't force it and maybe a good guitar part will come to you later on
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Quote by luckygnome19
It actually has potential to be a really good song. It's just the line after the little drum solo thing that messes with that.

i agree ^
lol nice song man it made me laugh for hours.

my opinion is this good go platinum! nice song
Haha. This could actually end up being really funny. The only thing I would say is add some more things instead of jsut continuing to talk about the sister and the dog.
i may work on this song, honestly, im just trying to get our band together, we have a guitarist, however the only drummer we could get is "going to take drums" so its hard, im really trying to get things together......so im trying to write songs to get a good start