I've seen FLO, or EVO,written on his 7 string Jem Ibanez in black marker. Probably something stupid I should know....but don't.
Equipment:
    he mainly uses his white JEM7V, which is inscribed with the letters "Evo", mainly in order to allow him to distinguish between the guitars he uses onstage which are practically identical, his "Flo" guitar however is equipped with a Fernandes sustainer pick-up in the neck. He also has a guitar named "Mojo" in which the dot inlays are blue LED lights.
    Evo and Flo are his two white JEM7v's

His black 7 string...ionno about it being named anything but Universe :shrugs:
    My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
    Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
    Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
    Alhambra 4P
    Taylor 614ce
    Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
    Mesa Recto 2x12
    Woah Vai has some serious Bolton veins in his forehead.

Vai's Mojo is awesome. Now whenever I think of Building the Church, I think blue.
    Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
    hes karate chopping the bar actually...
    and they're named so he can tell the tech the name of the guitar he wants to play, as he has several that are identical... he has to rewrite the names too, as they wear off
    Founder of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join

Member #6 'I <3 mids' club. PM Roc8995.

My Name is: Tony
    evo stands for EVOLUTION , Flo is in his own words, still a secret...

The word on the tape, bellow the neck pickup is KNOX ( sometimes KONX) and it means "From the air, i create"
    I started a new wave in music - it's called n00bism...
    Oh wait, Curt did it before me
    =================
    Kramer pacer
    Screamin' deamon (neck)
    Live-wire metal (bridge, 18v)
    Finaly knobs that go to 11
    =================
    Quote by MilanV
    evo stands for EVOLUTION , Flo is in his own words, still a secret...

The word on the tape, bellow the neck pickup is KNOX ( sometimes KONX) and it means "From the air, i create"

FLO isn't a secret anymore. He just hasn't updated his guitars page in a couple of years. It's a Floral JEM painted white, with a JEM777 neck and a Fernandes Sustainer in the neck pickup slot. Hence the name, FLO.