This is a song written by my friend/vocalist and I was wondering what you all would think of it. He wrote it on piano, sort of an optimistic piece of work. In fact, we wanted to call it "optimistic", but I can't bring myself to name it that since I'm the big Radiohead fan that I am (track 6 on Kid A). Anyway...here it is:

Don't get angry, man, don't get sad. It's alright, see, it's not that bad, so take a breath and have a drink. Take some time, sometime just sit and think. Life is a ride and it can be pretty fun but the thing is that your the only one who can decide what your going to do. It's your life, man, it's up to you. So see some beauty in the buds and in the leaves, take some time to burn one down and feel the breeze 'cause I don't know what your going to do. It's not up to me, nah, it's up to you. And I don't know, I don't know what's on your mind, so just do me a favor and put it on mine...

I don't know, see, I don't want to go, but if I don't I'll feel so bad. Don't get angry, man, no don't get sad. It's alright, it's not that bad. So take a breathe and have just one drink. Take some time, some time to sit and think 'cause life's a ride and it can be pretty fun, but it's messed up how people think they're supposed to decide what your going to do. It's your life, man, it's up to you.

Please feedback, if you do me, I'll do you just link me