When the Sig Hoppus bass came out, I'm sure it came in a certain lightish pink? I'm pretty sure it has a Fender name, like Daphne Blue, Surf Green, etc. What's the name of that pink!?
He plays them pink, so I've been told, but Fender does not make a pink one available.

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Fender doesn't offer shell pink anything anymore, wasn't popular enough I have the Daphne Blue Hoppus sig though, really digging the color. Surf Green is mega nice too though.
Quote by The_patient
Fender doesn't offer shell pink anything anymore, wasn't popular enough I have the Daphne Blue Hoppus sig though, really digging the color. Surf Green is mega nice too though.

You actually bought that PoS bass?

I feel sorry for you.
Haha yeah. My mate bought a Surf Green one yesterday. I just was trying to argue with him that the pink USED to be available. Thus, I needed the name.

But yeah, I love the bass, it's good fun. And simple. I <3 simplicity.
Quote by Scourge441
You actually bought that PoS bass?

I feel sorry for you.

You've probably never even played, it so **** off man. Don't diss me just because I have it. I'm happy with it, and for the music I play, it suits me perfectly.
i dont get why people dis it, they dont dis normal MIM p basses, its just very similar with more colours, better pickups but a bit more to pay. people suck.
The main reason people dislike the Hoppus bass is because of the association with Mark Hoppus...I'm sure if they'd put a 'credible' player's name on it, the purists would be all over it like a rash...

Although to be fair it does lack tonal versatility...even more so than standard P-basses...
why doesn´t fender sell the real mark hoppus bass? You know, the bright pink, a tone control and little skulls in the fret markers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D_IoNtLed4

I'm not shure I see the tone, but I've been told that the one he uses does have one, I could be wrong.
I kinda like the idea of a P pickup in a J body. I think it suits the little bodys like the P or Mustang better though.
v=5D_IoNtLed4

I'm not shure I see the tone, but I've been told that the one he uses does have one, I could be wrong.

Nah there's not even a tone knob on HIS. But oh god I love his custom shop bass.

Quote by musiclover2399
^...Istuck up for you...

I know, thanks. You now have part of my heart in a jar somewhere in your bedroom.
^Muhahahaha, like that guy in someones sig who's soul is at fenders head office (like mine). Also if you have a awesome amp like he does then lack of tone is no problem