My friend JAJP001 And Trivium01 (or somthing like that) have been argueing together and i am that rythum guitarist which is in between everything, It has come to the point were im thinking Why the fudgery am i in this band.

A few months ago Trivium told me i was the frontman for a few days, until JAJP001 and i made a rebelion against the evil trivium.

However i am now in desprate need of help HOW THE FUDGERY do i get them 2 stop fighting? Them smilies are how i feel.

Trivium has told me stuff witch i have told 2 jajp. and visi versa.

so i am now "backstabing" says Trivium to jajp.
what can i do, because you are all smarter then me.
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
how about not be bothered who does what and quit moaning

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

fight for it
the only way to decide on a leader is combat
not including the drummer who will generally kick seven shades of 5hite out of every other member
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
are you sure your not the same person on 3 different accounts?
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
Me and you outnumber Jordan. You said you wanted to be bass and lead singer. I think that's a good idea, and if Jordan doesn't agree, he's out. Deal?
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Just touch your penis. Go on, touch it..
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Lol, you guys have some serious issues to deal with, and I doubt UGers can solve friend-band member relationships.
Do it yourself, don't bother backstabbing someone on the internet...another stupid thing is that all 3 of you are members here...

Peace
no i only just found out about UG on a google search
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
Quote by Reverb X
Just touch your penis. Go on, touch it..

Don't tempt me, bitch.

Jordan's banned here I think...

yer i know but triviums101 been banned 4 ages and me and jajp are friends
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
Last edited by izzy100 at Aug 30, 2006,
Quote by jajp001
Me and you outnumber Jordan. You said you wanted to be bass and lead singer. I think that's a good idea, and if Jordan doesn't agree, he's out. Deal?

I think it's stupid to kick someone out over singing duties.

Who does what in this band? Izzy said he ws the rythm guitarist, you're saying he wants to do bass. What do you do in this band, and what does this Trivium guy do?

EDIT: This is a continuation of this thread.

Okay... lets see if I can figure this out.

Trivium is the lead singer/rythm guitarist. He's pushy.
You're the lead guitarist, as you said in the other thread.
Izzy says he's the rythm guitarist in this thread, in the other thread he said he was the "designated shredder," whatever that is.

First of all, I don't see the point in having both a lead guitarist and a "shredder." If the Trivium guy doesn't stop being a prick, kick him out of the band, and find another singer. It still doesn't seem like you have a bassist, either.

You guys either need to A)work out your problems, and figure who is going to do what, or B)part ways.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Aug 31, 2006,
We parted ways in July, and now Jordan (that trivium dude) wants to start a new band and I don't really wanna be in another band with him. We have our last gig next month and I want that to be it. Me andf Jimi wanna start our own band with new schoolmates etc, but Jordan's hanging on. Should I just like ignore him?

^ jajp001, dude, jordan has been telling people that your in a new band with him, mwhaha the lies continue
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
Quote by izzy100
^ jajp001, dude, jordan has been telling people that your in a new band with him, mwhaha the lies continue
You realize it's been over 8 months since the last post?? meaning the thread is DEAD...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by izzy100
My friend JAJP001 And Trivium01 (or somthing like that) have been argueing together and i am that rythum guitarist which is in between everything, It has come to the point were im thinking Why the fudgery am i in this band.

A few months ago Trivium told me i was the frontman for a few days, until JAJP001 and i made a rebelion against the evil trivium.

However i am now in desprate need of help HOW THE FUDGERY do i get them 2 stop fighting? Them smilies are how i feel.

Trivium has told me stuff witch i have told 2 jajp. and visi versa.

so i am now "backstabing" says Trivium to jajp.
what can i do, because you are all smarter then me.
You apparently have the IQ of a brick. Ouch.

Just sit down and talk it out. There should be open communication and all that. If they're not willing to do that, then maybe just leave.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Yes i have the IQ of a brick, do any off you guys now a brick with the IQ of 139 lol
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
^ break up, don't reform, do your own sh!t..... there, theres your answer, works great for me .

Quote by izzy100
Yes i have the IQ of a brick, do any off you guys now a brick with the IQ of 139 lol

i do now.
Wow this started 2 years ago?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
^, I know it sucks dude. I'm sort of over this, the singer's not being a knob any more and it's all done. Try not to post anymore on the matter, izzy, we won't have to speak to Jordan much over the next few months.