or even it might ruin the amp?
i got a valbee and i play it with a J&H pedal in clean channel,
then suddenly it got some 'pok' sound which loud as hell when i was playing in clean channel.
at the boost channel,when u push the gain to full,it's fine,when u drop it to 3,the 'pok' sound appear again.
i dunno wts going on
i nd a help,thx
Those pedals are meant for valve amps, so you problem is obviously a special case. The amp is probably messed up by itself, considering the cost of a valbee.
It's completely fine to run them together, but it sounds like a problem with one of them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
It's completely fine to run them together, but it sounds like a problem with one of them.

Most likely the amp.
Well it's definately the amp then! Is it new? (if it is, you could get it replaced)
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
Well it's definately the amp then! Is it new? (if it is, you could get it replaced)

about half yr,still checking for warranty.
also i changed both tubes to EH one
^^if it did have a warranty, there's a good chance changing the tubes will have ruined it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
^^if it did have a warranty, there's a good chance changing the tubes will have ruined it.

u mean ruin the warranty?
yep ruined the warranty, then again that popping sound could be faulty tubes, so maybe you just need a tube change or some proper biasing.
Marty
Quote by suicidalmoose
yep ruined the warranty, then again that popping sound could be faulty tubes, so maybe you just need a tube change or some proper biasing.

damn it....
nope,the popping sound appear even with the stock tubes
that's y i changed the tubes...but it still the same
i run a ds-1 through my hot rod deluxe...
thats what pedals are made for dude.
Ibanez RG770DX /w Floyd Rose & Stock Pickups
Aria AK-80 Classical Concert Guitar
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff Pi
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Heet Sound Ebow
^It'll work, but won't retain the amp's tone and won't be as transparent as an OD or something.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
^It'll work, but won't retain the amp's tone and won't be as transparent as an OD or something.

so,if i want a great hi gain distortion amp~better go for ss?
What? No.
I meant with your amp, it'd be like that with a pedal.

A high gain valve amp would be amazing for what you want.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by stephen201
u mean ruin the warranty?

yea if something goes wrong with the amp. the warranty usually states that if something goes wrong and any stock parts have been changed the warranty is voided. so you may want to put the old tubes back in it.