By now everyone should know who Herman Li is from DragonForce. Anyways, I found this video of Herman Li teaching some cool guitar effects they used on Inhuman Rampage, brought to you by blender.com The effects on the video are:

1. The Pac-Man Noise
2. The Dive-Bomb Noise
3. The Elephant Noise
4. The Motorbike Noise
5. The "Break Your Guitar String" Noise

The last trick is seen on the "Through The Fire and Flames" video.

The link of the video is:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtUiQJc7ZMI&mode=related&search=

Watch the video and comment on it.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
its old, good, but old lol
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
That was fairly interesting.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Is he playing harmonics for the elephant noise? How come I can't make mine sound exactly the same?
^natural harmonics lol. he tells you how to do it.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Very good video.

Herman Li is the man !
- Musician search network, online music community, forums, articles, and more.
love the motorbike noise lol. if i didn't know better, i'd swear it was the real thing :P
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Tremolo down + picking the low E (sometime A too) from time to time --> releasing tremolo slowly to indicate RPM increase --> repeat getting higher in pitch each time for each gear change.