I got it yesterday and it rocks. It sounds awesome. I love the fact that the sound can be set in the channels and different variations of effects. What im lacking now is a footswitch because the shop didn't bring in any stock for the month and its going to be awhile until i get the footswitch. but i guess that wouldn't stop me from exploring the sounds.

btw, how versatile can the amp be in terms of music genre?

Should I get an effects pedal to enhance the sound further? Although the effects on the Vox already sounds awesome.
I dont like any of the distortion channels. Not geared toward anything heavier than classic rock IMO. I dont particularily like too many of the effects on it either other than reverb, delay and i dont mind the flanger. Its an okay amp IMO. I use a crappy MT-2 for distortion and tighten it up with a CS-3, makes all the difference for distortion.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
the UK modern preset distortion channel on it is good i think, its quite beefy and nice
Save some face.... You know you've only got one....

Member of the PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN Club. Put that in your sig to join.
i got one and its definitely a good amp. most of the effects suck though. all i use is the reverb most of the time. and yeah, about it not being good for metal, its apparently a rule of thumb around here that the roland cube 60 ( which i havent played but im going from what ive heard.) is for metal and valvetronx for anything else. and while im at it ill direct you to these two sites.

www.valvetronix.net

www.patchtronix.com
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

thanks for the link.

btw, what type of pedal would help the amp sound give better distortion besides the MT-2 and CS-3?