Should I get a Les Paul with open humbuckers or "closed"(like with the silver things hat hides the singlecoils or somethin)?

BTW it's my birthday today;P
closed will be very slightly hotter, so id say closed. And happy birthday. you might wanna tell everyone that you don't care about whether they think you should get an amp or a different guitar and that that was your only question otherwise everyonewill tell you to get a new amp unless you've already got a damned good one...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Happy Birthday.
Get what you like the sound of best.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
bloody hell. AVT-150H? just a guess...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Gratulere me dagen. Korsen marshall modell e d du har? Hvis du e nybynner blir du ikke å merke noen forskjell, trust me.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Quote by refgerto
Gratulere me dagen. Korsen marshall modell e d du har? Hvis du e nybynner blir du ikke å merke noen forskjell, trust me.

Vet desverre ikke navnet på modellen. Har spilt i 3 år nå.. Så ser på meg selv som nybegynner ennå. Så da blir det vel den billigste av les paulene;D
Don't know the name of the marshall-model.
Been playin' for three years now, so i consider myself as a beginner.. So that would mean that i wont notice the difference between open and closed humbuckers on the las paul i'm abou to buy.

There's your transalation..
Nei, ville råda deg til å kjøpe en i midtsjiktet.. De billigste modellene er ofte total dritt. Ihvertfall såpass mye som en epiphone standard.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Quote by refgerto
Nei, ville råda deg til å kjøpe en i midtsjiktet.. De billigste modellene er ofte total dritt. Ihvertfall såpass mye som en epiphone standard.

Jaja.. Skal kjøpe meg epiphone lissom.. Men av de to modellene jeg har sett på kjøper jg den billigste av de to. koster 5000,-(det er dn md åpne humbeckere)..