First off the guitars and drums aren't me, they were a recording by the UG user juzcook, and he was kind enough to let me use them to give some vocals a try. I'm not really a vocalist although I do sing occasionally and some of you may have heard a few of my covers.. just wanted to see how the screaming and everything sounded. Some of the clean vocals are a little offkey on the chorus so I'll most likely go back and change those when I get a chance this week, but for now I'll go ahead and post it. So the vocals are me, drums and guitar are by juzcook, hope ya enjoy!

http://trivrockshyea.dmusic.com
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
awesome stuff, glad to hear it with vocals keep working on your singing, you have some potential there
you sound like the singer from 36 crazyfists and scream like the dude from chimaira.(Both compliments) You should cover one of their song each I bet it would sound kickass. YOU SHOULD BE A LEAD SINGER for my band. Where are you from?
Thanks for the crits everyone.. yea I descided a couple months ago to start working on vocals so hopefully it'll only get better from there. BTW ready4thebreak.. im from Texas.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
That was awesome, love the song, love this cover. I see what you meen about the Chimaira screamer. The quality could have been a little better, it sounded like to much was happening at once, a little bit jumbled but still incredible work, great guitar great vocals. 9.5/10
Quote by kyle_afi
You could picture the girl your weiner is in taking a massive dump?
Man that was brilliant, amazing work on the guitar and great screaming, Singing was good but if u work on that then everything u cover should turn out great
"In Flames We Trust - the band of the free and the home of the brave."