Hello everyone! I've just recently decided to start really hitting my chops hard, and was wondering if anyone knew of any site really dedicated to right hand picking techniques. My right hand is having a hard time, and I'm breaking my bridge anchoring habits, as well as trying to elimnate "pencil picking". My left hand is working just fine, but I'm trying to find a comfortably right hand technique.

Is circle picking workable? Or should I juse focus on my wrist?

THanks in advance.
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

EDIT:not trying to be racist.
...and don't sig me.
^Pencil picking is picking using a thumb based movement.

My advice for you would be to make sure you're using the correct motion - that is, keeping the pick parallel to the strings and staying inside the plane of the string, as opposed to picking outward.

Focus on maintaining the 'correct' picking motion and focus on getting rid of tension, and keeping tension out - you need a foundation to build upon on.
Could you explain plane of the string a little more-are you meaning, not getting the pick away from the strings?
Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

EDIT:not trying to be racist.
...and don't sig me.