i have a guitar with a HH setup and 2 vol 2 tone pots. i want to remove one vol. and have just 1 master vol. and put in a kill switch. any help would be greatly apreicated

Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?

That's for a SPST switch
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...