Hey all,
Me and tobythechimp were thinking about a trade and we were both wondering if this is a good idea.

Me: Epiphone 67 flying V white with £40 gig bag-into rock/metal

tobythechimp: Epiphone les paul classic in gold top colours with gig bag-into mixed rock

post ur views thanks
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
I dont really like Flying V's, so my opinion is biased, but I think the LP is worth more
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i dunno sounds good to me

are you dudes gonna meet and try the guitars out before the trade, cuz that would be a good idea imo
www.myspace.com/hijackedtheband
gotta try out each others guitars before trading. dont forget include lots of photos of nicks and scratches
hey erm, the only concern of mine is that my guitar (the LP) is worth more so i mean im not sure.

I really like V's and was going to get one but got the LP i tried the Korina ones but not the Alder 67's. Are they any good compared to the Korina's??

cheers tobz
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
^ the Korina ones are better in my opinion. I have a question on that LP though, is it a Classic ($400 guitar) a 56 Goldtop ($600 guitar) or a 57 Goldtop ($1200 guitar since the 57 is an Elitist)?? This will make a difference in determining if it's a fair trade.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
classic cost me me 300 quid
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
V's do get a bad rep. Threadstarter, and friend, the trade seems pretty decent to me, and if you guys are down with it, then why not.

Note: I was only a little puzzled when the threadstarter said Classic w Gold top. That's why I asked.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Quote by onemanarmy9
V's do get a bad rep. Threadstarter, and friend, the trade seems pretty decent to me, and if you guys are down with it, then why not.

Note: I was only a little puzzled when the threadstarter said Classic w Gold top. That's why I asked.

yh,srry bout that
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.