Alright, so its like this,

Right now I have a 2005 Fender Highway One Strat with stock singles coil pickups in the neck and middle. I have a Duncan hot rail in the bridge and really like it. I really dont want to route my guitar or anything, so what im looking for is new neck pickup that sounds great with lots of distortion. My hot rail sounds great most of the time until you get into runs in the higer parts of the fretboard, then it gets a little trebly so what im looking for is a pickup that delivers a nice full lead tone with lots of distortion.
I really dont know much about pickups and I hope this might help you, but any input and advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
I also forgot to mention that I live in Canada and in a small town so i will only be able to by the pickup online from either www.axemusic.com or www.lamusic.ca, right now im looking at a Dimarzio The Cruser does anybody have that pickup or could tell me what its like.

Thanks
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
I don't know much about pickups either, but maybe you could try a Texas Special pickup in the neck position.
youre definately gunna want some kind of stacked pickup so you dont get a single coil buzz.

Duncan STK-S2 hot stack
Duncan SCR-1 cool rails
Duncan SJBJ-1 jb jr.

..etc. lol theres tons more thatd be good!