What do you think of this guitar? I have a good deal for about 600$ at my local guitar shop, and I tried the normal c-1 out and loved it so i was wondering if they were similiar and basically what you think of the classic, i love the finish, it's gorgeuos, if you were wondering i play rock/metal, i heard the guitar has a jazz neck pickup? and a humbucker or something so it can get heavy? so its very versatile.
I can go from jazz to metal in the click of a switch on mine...best buy i ever made. 600$ is a steal too i got mine for 620$
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
i have a c1-fr (an original not the craptacular re release with a bolt on neck) and i love it

i did trade out the pickups on it but mostly because i wanted a different sound

but the c1 classic is a good buy
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
i have one.

it's pretty good.

my sh!t is tuned to drop C tho.

and it's gots the bottom end. handles it well. i have .11's stringed on 'em.

very versatile. i highly recommend it.
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

personally i didnt like it. its a great guitar, i just perfer my C-1 Plus more. the inlay is too flashy for me, plus im not a fan of the stock pups. the Jazz is really nice but i hate the JB, thats why im replacing mine. plus im not a fan of the neck thru maple neck
I've played the C-1 Classic it's very versatile and a great guitar for its price

Off-topic but how do you find your 535Q, lp_dude_2, I'm going to buy one soon
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
I'm going to try one out. I need other ones to compare it to.

What ESP / Ibanez is in the same price range ~$700 as the C-1 Classic?
It's a great guitar and $600 is an awesome deal. It has a really comfortable neck and nice sustain.
Your body has parts your country can spare! By the way son, here's your wheelchair!
Quote by Bloodening
Off-topic but how do you find your 535Q, lp_dude_2, I'm going to buy one soon

i ****ing love it. before i got it i really wasnt into wah but after i tried it out at guitar center, i had to have it. i compared it to many different wahs. Dunlop: Zakk wylde sig, dime sig, classic, original. Morley Mark Tremonti Sig. Ibanez Weeping Demon. out of all those the tremonti, zakk, dime, and weeping demon all stood out. but the 535Q is so versitial i could get all the different wah tones with out paying as much. plus im not a fan of the auto foot pedal like the tremonti and weeping demon have, i perfer the dunlop style the best. try it out and if you like it, defentally get it. everyone i know that either owns it or has played it loves it.

Quote by Doofag
I'm going to try one out. I need other ones to compare it to.

What ESP / Ibanez is in the same price range ~$700 as the C-1 Classic?

not too big on esp so i cant help you there, but ibanez is a different story. for that price range i suggest a SZ520 or a IC400 if you want a fixed bridge. but if you want a trem i suggest a S470QMDX or a RG5xx series