Quote by atreyu+a7xfan
So what's the weirdest guitar you've ever seen?

mine is prolly this....

thats glen buxtons guitar. from alice cooper
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
im waiting for someone to post the wangcaster...
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Quote by ScreaminBlues25

your wish has been granted.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by ScreaminBlues25

there u go pervert
Attachments:
wangcaster7og.jpg

my band ^
i didnt say i wanted someone to post the wangcaster. i meant that its inevitable that the wangcaster will end up in any thread that involves posting pics of guitars
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok now i c

my band ^
Cheese anyone?

- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Ron Thal!!!
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Quote by Dave_Mc
Aw, dammit, I thought this was about the "half-naked chicks giveaway" with the pictures of guitars...

Quote by guitarphillip
what the hell you have 3 guitars and yet you dont know how to do power chords may god have mercy on your soul.

^ yeah I know it's not a guitar but it's weird anyways
Quote by Dave_Mc
Aw, dammit, I thought this was about the "half-naked chicks giveaway" with the pictures of guitars...

Quote by guitarphillip
what the hell you have 3 guitars and yet you dont know how to do power chords may god have mercy on your soul.
Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by guitarphillip
*sigh*

Every time I see a version of this thread it's all the same guitars posted over an over. Do you guys just type "weird guitar" into the search bar and post the first pic you find?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Firzen MAB's quad guitar isn't wierd, it's one of the most ridiculous and pointless things in the world.
Quote by Xenn99
*sigh*

Every time I see a version of this thread it's all the same guitars posted over an over. Do you guys just type "weird guitar" into the search bar and post the first pic you find?

yeeah, so
Every single guitar owned by Ron Thal. The bottom one is a fretless.

┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Last edited by Godly Moose at Oct 23, 2006,