Ok, I have narrowed my search down to 4 guitars and 2 amps, but I cant spend more than about $550 on everything. I play metal and I'm going to learn shred, My main influences are Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, and John Petrucci

Ok, Guitars

Fender Mexican Strat Lefty- $250

Schecter Damien 6 Lefty- $350

Schecter Omen Lefty- $300

Ibanez RG370DXL - $400 (heard the tremolo & brdige sucks...but I could eventually replace them couldn't I?)

Amps

Roland Cube 15 Watt- $95

Vox 15 watt- $180

So basically, If I get an expensive guitar I can't get an expensive amp and vice versa, but right now I'm looking for more playability than tone since I'm intermidiate-ish and still practicing. Also, I heard the Roland Cubes have great tone and its alot cheaper than the vox.... So tell me people, what combination of those guitar and amps should
I get? and sometime I'll be going to Guitar Center, so I'll get to try them out...I'm just needing some extra opinions...

So basically
Amp>Guitar, my man...

Id get a Roland Cube 30 and an Ibanez RG321MH.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
He just said playability no tone so if your thinking on shredding then get the ibanez and then the roland cube 15. Ibanez have the fastest necks but you might have to change pickups and on that one the tremelo too. But that stuff could come later