To think this way
It's not my problem
To wake up everyday
It's not my problem
To get in the mix of things
It's not my problem
When my mind stings
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
You wrote this while you were high? That's pretty neat...I like writing music stoned, too...or at least lyrics. It's kinda hard to write music to my lyrics, since they sound like something off the Mars Volta afterburner. If you didn't get that...my lyrics make NO sense while I'm high, so I'm congragulating you for making one that does.
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
Thanks and this was with only one revision from the orginal song...

When I first wrote it it was "heart sings"......but when I wasn't high I realize that "mind stings" sounds better and goes with the song.....
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Yeah...it's better than some **** I've done...I'll be halfway through one line, and I'll start writing about something completely different...or I'll just have run-on sentences and other grammatical errors...
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
this is why weed is bad.
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
who said I was on weed?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
LSD is the ****...can't write without it.
Quote by Dæmönika

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14