ahhhhhh the doobie brothers, can they get much better, i love tokin' that bowl and listenin to some good old black water...

anyone else like the good 'ole doobie bro's?
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp
Quote by redix
ahhhhhh the doobie brothers, can they get much better, i love tokin' that bowl and listenin to some good old black water...

anyone else like the good 'ole doobie bro's?

Doobie brothers rock
Strange beautiful grass of green,
With your majestic silver seas
Your mysterious mountains I wish to see closer
May I land my kinky machine
Quote by deadhead313313
but I can tell from this thread alone that I don't like you.

wtf why don't you like me... cus i smoke the bud...? then i hate you too
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp
Quote by redix
wtf why don't you like me... cus i smoke the bud...? then i hate you too

Thats why. Go on with the Doobie (Brothers) discussion. Unless this gets closed. Which it probably will. Its got no point or direction.
My dad really likes them, so I end up listening to them a lot. They're pretty godd, I like the song that goes "Woah woah, listen to the music."

That's a good song.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

Quote by deadhead313313
I like the Doobie Brothers (quite talented. China Groove, awesome song), but I can tell from this thread alone that I don't like you.

psst.. its china grove. but yes its an amazing song..

and i used to listen to the album "the captain and me," everyday.. i was obsessed
Quote by China Groove
psst.. its china grove. but yes its an amazing song..

and i used to listen to the album "the captain and me," everyday.. i was obsessed

Psst...whats with your name....

And I know its grove. China Groove is a song that I came up with, and I just imagine the DB playing it. Thats all.
Last edited by deadhead313313 at Aug 30, 2006,
Has anyone gone to see them? I was gonna, but I would only see them if Tom Johnson was there. I hate replacement lead singers.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I love the song China Grove
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
I like the Doobies. I think both incarnations were pretty good.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton