Title says most of it. When I was playing today, my bridge pickup stopped working for a few minutes. This has happened before, but it stopped and now its come back. Can someone tell me why this is happening? (The guitar is an Epiphone Dot Deluxe, btw.)

Thanks
Uhh, maybe a loose wire? Check all your wires to make sure there isn't a loose connection.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

i poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!
My pickup selector switch is broke and it will do that sometimes. Just a possiblity. Oh yeah, I have an Epi LP
the lesser known of the 4
well. that one guy had a good idea. or u can check your cable jack. cuz that will cut out sound when broken.
Does your neck pickup still work when the bridge goes out?
the lesser known of the 4
yea thats what it sounds like.. probally a loose wire or input jack. just pull the back off and resauder anything loose you find.
input jack, cable, pup wires, volumn knob wires and pup selector wires. all look ok? voltmeter check for current flow and resistance on all wire terminals or splices.
Wow, that was fast. My neck pickup still works, and my cables are decent so that's not a problem. I can't check the wiring, though, because I know nothing about electrical stuff. However, my pots might be dusty or something, could that cause my problem?
^ehh, probably not. Won't hurt to dust your guitar though. If you don't feel comfortable dealing with the wiring, then my recommendation would be to take it in to your local guitar shop. They'll help you out!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

maybe its a bad soldering job on the pup
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?