i just want which is the best out of these three. that doesn't me give me a bunch of bull crap about how i should save up my money and by a frickin tube amp. thats good advice, i know, but considering that im about 3 seconds away from throwing my crate amp out the window, i really cant wait. so just give me your best opinion on which of these i should choose, and that would be great.

Behringer GMX1200H V-Tone Analog Modeling Guitar Amplifier Head
http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHGMX1200H

Line 6 Spider II HD75 Guitar Head
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-II-HD75-Guitar-Head?sku=482258&src=3SOSWXXA

Fender FM100H Guitar Amplifier Head (100 Watts)

http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN2317000000
i think id go with the fender out of those
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i think you should just get a good combo instead
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
even though you're gonna throw the crate out the window in 3 secs, after buying any of those, it'll probably be out aswell in about an hour.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
dude well if you think i should get a combo then what kind of combo should i get?
i play mostly blues influenced metal and i dont want to spend more than 250$
Then you should just wait it out and save up for a really nice tube combo. It will be worth it in the long run. Just think if you buy a shitty amp now, that would be $250 wasted that you could've put towards a realllly nice amp.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Since you want to through the crate out the window, you should now realize that you get what you pay for. If you spend $250.00 on a new head you will just have another $250.00 P.O.S. head.
That Randall that SuperAnalytical sudgested might be worth checking out.
i doubt your gonna get anything good for $250, none of those are much better than a crate. you could check out the epi valve junior if its just for practice, but that wont cut it in a band situation.
For someone asking for people's help you sure are a dickhead.

I have a Behringer GMX1200H and it's not too bad for a modelling amp. Hasn't broken down on me yet and It's been carted all over Melbourne and not treated hugely well. That said, none of those heads are amazingly amazing, I also own a Fender FM65R which is a combo version of the FM100 and it's pretty nice but not hugely versatile.

These days I play a Marshall AVT50X head and it gives the warm crunching overdrive of a tube amp with the clarity of a transistor. I'd reccomend you don't get one of those three and look at a marshall AVT, or save up for even longer and check out some nice all tubve heads.
They're all shite.
Get a good valve combo, you don't need a halfstack, nope, you don't.

And guy there^, no, just no. AVT's are terrible, but you're entitled to your own opinion and so on.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by SynysterA7X
two words, Bogner Uberschell

Yeah one of those would be nice, about $2750 over his budget, but nice
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Why the need for multiple threads on this subject? Theres enough crap filling up these boards let alone repeating the same question numerous times.

Haven't you read the stickies?
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Line 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
If you don't want to do any huge gigs or anything have a look into Epi Valve Special. Or the Junior and buy a few pedals.
That will sounds 54857 million times better than all of those amps put together.
Class A all tube.
And it's pretty loud for 5 watts.
You could always save up a little and get the 15 watt standard. Loud enough to cut over a drummer.