Is it normal for the screw on the bottom of the guitar to be loose? I can't seem to tighten it no matter how many times I turn it. Thanks!
You mean the strap button?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
if its the strap button then congrats mate you just stripped your screwhole. you can fix it two ways just post which way you want to do it. the easy or the hard
If you're talking about the strap button, then it's something that happens to guitars all the time. Like azn_guitarist25 said, congrats, you stripped your screw hole. And it is an easy fix.

Remove the screw and strap button. Wet a couple of toothpicks wiht white / wood glue, jam them into the hole, and cut off the excess lengths. Once the glue is dry, screw the strap buttong back in. Should be as good as new.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Well if it came like that then you can either send it back or just stick some toothpicks in and screw it tight.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Are you even reading our replies?
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Quote by neonextgenazn
Can I just replace the strap button with a bigger one? Thanks guys!

You mean a bigger screw? or a bigger button all together? I'm gonna go ahead and re-suggest the toothpick idea..it always seems to work..
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
Quote by neonextgenazn
I mean both a bigger screw and a bigger button. The strap I bought came with them.

If the screw diameter is bigger thant he one that was in it, then you don't have a problem at all.