Ok, I'm was a little late getting into Slayer(or metal for that matter ) and I've been hearing people say Slayer is emo?Last time I checked Slayer doesn't have songs with them whining cuz their toaster didn't pop or their 7" records stopped working. So can someone tell me why people think Slayer is emo?
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by DanRev
Because everything is labelled emo nowdays.

lmao so true my friend, so true.
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
If you looked up metal in the dictionary it would probably say "Slayer - nothing to do with emo what so ever."
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
emo? who the f'uck told you that? are they mentally retarded? Slayer are the farthest thing you could possibly be from emo. And the answer to your question"So can someone tell me why people think Slayer is emo?" ...People are f'ucking idiots
sum1 has bin lying to you slayer are thrash or speed or w/e u want 2 call it !!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by garfunkleskater
emo? who the f'uck told you that? are they mentally retarded? Slayer are the farthest thing you could possibly be from emo. And the answer to your question"So can someone tell me why people think Slayer is emo?" ...People are f'ucking idiots

yep, people are f'uckin idiots
Quote by tom708
Slayer are not emo! emo sucks ass, slayer dont suck ass!!

great way of putting it
14 replies, and no one realizes that this goes in the Thrash Thread? I expected the metal forum to be all over this guy.

Kill anyone who calls Slayer emo.