Yeah. I can still remember the day I bought my Washburn XB125, it was bright like any other high-end bass.
After to years of use, I sent it to get the output jack replaced. When I got it back, it lost all of its tone; the B and E strings just flail violently back and forth with an ungodly tone, the high end of the spectrum has no brightness.
I changed the strings several times already and experimented with different pickup heights and battery brands but nothing helps. Any ideas on what's wrong?
Hmm... I dont know... Maybe its because its a Washburn? Nah, Im just kidding. I only say that because I dont like Washburn. In all acuality I dont know.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
look at what changed before it worked to when it didnt work.

i also have a XB125, i love it, then i got a XB925. anyways, check the solders on the output jack. theres a chance the guy forgot to solder something too. id check everything
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
I wouldn't classify a Washburn XB125 as a high-end bass.

Do what tubadude said. Check the soldering in the input jack.
i wouldnt call it a high end bass either, but its a great 5 string bass for under 500 bucks. better than the other 5 strings ive seen in its class.

the 925 makes it look like a POS.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!