what are the best guitars and girl pics that are 'school appropriate' cause i wanna put up a good pic as my background but can't find one that looks good when it's all stretched out as the background. thanx for understanding.
Do you mean girls with guitars?

Or guitars AND girls?

If I was gonna use a guitar and it is for the non guitar player I'd stick something easily recognisable in there eg. Strat.

As for girls well....
have you tried The Pit?
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
wow, so not an EG question.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
EG? and yeah i mean girls with guitars...it's just that people have a bunch of rappers up on there's and all the girls have a bunch of 'hot guys' up on there's so i thought i'd combine a couple of my things and put them up there. yeah i tried google but with no success.
Quote by crust_punk
hottie:

*Insert Link to Silly Picture*
I hate you.

No one click that.

Edit: Here is some good stuff.

Here's more stuff.
Last edited by bangoodcharlote at Aug 31, 2006,
you should see the chick with PRS guitar someone posted in The Pit... very hot... just use the search button ok?
Quote by El Cumanés
go here :http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/ and search for avril lavigne, there's a pic with of her with a flying V.
I guess I just assumed that he wanted a picture of a hot girl.
^lol.

Quote by crust_punk

Man, I gotta tell you that you have a VERY bad taste...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Aug 31, 2006,
Quote by crust_punk

You, Sir, are cruel. And at the same time, very funny.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton