hi all,

im considering buying this Yamaha Acoustic:

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=68005

The spruce top is fine but back and sides made from Sycamore?
Im not new to guitars but iv never heard of any model made out of this type of wood. Futher more, iv tried to reaseach this on my own and come up with nothing. When iv attempted looking for a relationship between guitars and sycamore, iv found no info.

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Here ya go fatso,

Another wood with a fast attack and decay, Sycamore has been used in the manufacture of Spanish flamenco guitars for many years, and is starting to find favour with steel-strung players as an authentic but inexpensive alternative to Maple

Try using Google.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
fast attack and decay?Is Sycamore a good wood? And is this a good buy do you think? Im also thinking of buying a cheap acoustic to mees around with and maby use for busking.
Yamaha FG series are good guitars. Thats about as much as I know.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
yeah, when i bought my yamaha i saw that. i got the one with rosewood back and sides.
PM me for
my firend has some sort of Yamaha I dunno sounded like complete and udder sh.i.t. I wouldnt get it.
Quote by x/taluha
my firend has some sort of Yamaha I dunno sounded like complete and udder sh.i.t. I wouldnt get it.

it could have been the started kit one or an older one. i think the newer ones got changed or something
PM me for