should i get an original crybaby?...i play all types of music and have wanted a good wah for a while

is the crybaby good to get or would you have any other suggestions?

thanx a ton
www.myspace.com/hijackedtheband
are you any good with soldering and small circuits? If so, you can make a stock crybaby(GCB-95) a great pedal for a few dollars and some time. You can basically mod it to the sig pedals if you wanted, like the ZW. Otherwise, I would stay away from it. It's noisey(even off - no "true bypass"), has a crappy sweep, and it's harsh sounding and nasaly at the extremes. Go for at least a 535Q if you are going Dunlop, otherwise I would check out other companies like Vox. What kind of music do you play, and what's your price limit?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
If you're not plannin' on modding it, no, it's not good at all.

Get a Vox v847.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Erock503
are you any good with soldering and small circuits? If so, you can make a stock crybaby(GCB-95) a great pedal for a few dollars and some time. You can basically mod it to the sig pedals if you wanted, like the ZW. ?

True, I modded mine into a JH Wah with a true bypass mod and inductor change and other mods. Sounds a little like a Clyde McCoy wah
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone