cool^^
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
yes its pretty dam good. As a begginer i would like to ask a few question from some one like you who can make something up like that.
1. How do u make somethign liek that. Is it just one scales or do u soem how mix 2 together or soemthing.
2. If u only use 1 scales how do u make something so long
3. Any tips on how to write stuff liek that
kick ass dude.
A Good break from all the Slayer i listen to.
You must sacrifice a baby llama to the sun gods.
commando you use the scale over the whole neck and add expressions, like bending, vaibrato, or any other crazy stuff... yeah pretty sweet song
That is awesome but yeah like moody said learn the scales all over he neck and try to mix it up with some sequence picking as well
Quote by Krieg Commando
yes its pretty dam good. As a begginer i would like to ask a few question from some one like you who can make something up like that.
1. How do u make somethign liek that. Is it just one scales or do u soem how mix 2 together or soemthing.
2. If u only use 1 scales how do u make something so long
3. Any tips on how to write stuff liek that

1. Know what key you are in

2. Stay in it.
holy $$$$ i dont even remember saying that at the top then someone must have hi jacked my account but ill agree with what my account stealer said
This was very cool. I liked it and it was pretty emotional, but the only thing I would say in crit is that it was a little boxy (sounds like you're in the same place a lot and not really doing anything different). I liked the laid-back nature of it and the tone and stuff. Did you do the backing, too? That was cool. I think if you used some different modes and stuff it could be cooler, but it was cool as it is. If you like that try listening to my song "How to Measure Time." Oh, mind critting mine as well: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9286124#post9286124
Very nice, really like what you were doing there - love the tone, I can hear your a fan of Malmsteem - pretty authentic!

My only negative crit is that it doesn't *really* go anywhere, but what you do play is pretty nice! Don't take offense to this but I was waiting for it to go into some sweeping or something.

Crit mine as you feel appropriate- cheers!