hey i really want a new pedal but i just dont know which to get, i play metal and i have £40 to spend (thats like $60 or somethin isnt it?) i alrede have a boss turbo distortion ds-2 pedal tho, so any ideas? thanks.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Amp?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
15 watt fender frontman lol :P im saving for a better one.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

Amp first man..
Probably a Cube 30/60.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
kk thanks.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

I was looking through a catalog this morning and came across the new Line6 Floor POD. It is pretty much a stripped down POD XT Live.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

I was wondering if it is really worth the $200.