I currently have a Squire Tom Delonge Sig. guitar and a ol fender vibro champ amp. It sounds pretty good with my DS-1 distortion pedal (at least I think) But I think its time for an upgrade. Is this amp really made for my style of music (punk)? Would I get a better tone from another amp? Thanks.
If you like the sound at the moment, there's no need to upgrade.

And that's quite a good little amp you've got there, what you should try and do is try it with a few overdrive pedals and see if you like the sound.
Or... in the future, buy a better pickup to go in the Squier, and also sand off any reference to Tom Delonge.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
tbh for a punky sound that set up is perfectly OK for you if you feel the need to get a new guitar for a different tone, look at a music shop. My advice would be to get a gutiar that sounds different so you get a better variety in sound.
Thanks, Yeah i like the sound of the guitar, but its not very versatile. I went to guitar center and played some guitars in my price range. I liked the EP les paul standard and the EP G 400. Alright, so the amp is staying...lol I have to go back and play those guitars through the same pedal i have and into a similiar amp, (that line 6 was awful).
the line 6 definately wont get the punky sound you want, les pauls and SGs are always a good bet, maybe also look into an acoustic for something different?
I have an acoustic guitar already and its great. How about the Ep Dot...Would that be good for my type of music? Thanks?
Quote by Guitargod12345
Thd bivalve just put whatever tubes you want in it

And the award for the most irrelevant post goes to you! Idiot.

And yea, the Dot might be quite good for you, try one out (and take your amp in with you if you can)
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30