Ok, the deal is: I have to play a song, could be any song, but I want to play a melodic song that lasts for at least 2 mins! And the thing is, this is school work, so if you have any classical composed tabs you'd like to share with me, I'd be forever grateful. I have no idea what song to play! Help?
Quote by libriumbum
Asturias by Julian Bream is good, gets tricky but with practice its good!

I found one by Isaac Albeniz, is it the same(nearly)?
What level can you play at? Do you play classical guitar? Do you play with a pick (teehee) can you read sheet music?

Answer these, and we can all help you better.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
can you read sheet music? if so there's a link in the Acoustic forum with a bunch of classical songs transcribed - are you playing on a classical guitar? i need info
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Well, I've played classical for about 6 years and I'm in my second year of doing my degree in music. I can read notes
well, damn, perhaps you should try something like the One Minute Waltz...i love the way it's played on guitar - also, try that link posted above
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.