Yesterday, I got a new VOX AD50VT from www.imuso.co.uk, and I was playing it just now and suddenly there was a huge popping noise. Now, whenever it's on it just hums really loud! Help me please!
haha harsh... sounds ****ed to me.... i have a new VOX AD50VT too but i got mine from a shop and tried it before i buy.... best thing to do
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by ImNotSmart
ur screwed man

You really aren't that smart...
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
so contact whoever you bought it from
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
i think it's the tube in your amp it i got it right there is one tube in the amp and probably that one is broken. will const you about 50 $ at max i believe. it probably got so far because you started playing at quite a volume immediately when it was turend on (very destructive for tubes) but it cousd also be a dosin of other reasons and defects but i'd say get a guitar(amp)tech on it in your guitarshop.

good luck with it.
you have a warrenty correct there you go simple
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
It's new, so it's under warranty. At most, it's nothing but an inconvenience for the moment.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
its the tube, you need to change it
Quote by RHCP Guitar Guy
I finally found the perfect metal tone!!
Here it is
http://www.box.net/to
Guess what gear I'm using

Quote by OldHairyOne
Oh dear god
You butchered a great solo
I'd guess you're using a stray cat and a rock?

Quote by otherkid
i dub ye the man with nicest finished guitars
unless its the guitar cord, or guitar jack, return it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Butif you were doing something stupid like shaking the amp around, amp smashing, suddenly switching on with full volume with full gain, then off, then on again repeated, and strumming like hell, then well..