Does anybody know the difference between dunlop "Dual Design" or "Original" strap locks?
or which one is better than the other?
No idea about the original, but I use the dual design ones. They're fantastic, and (this may be a feature of all strap locks) you can remove the guitar from the strap very easily, with the push of a button.
Quote by MavataR
thats one hell of a find. Did it have change in the case? cause you probably stole it from a busker who was off taking a piss.

Ya me and my friend looked because I have the dual design and he has the originals. I think we only found the strap button piece to be a bit different. Otherwise (least what we saw), it's really the same thing.
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
I have the Dunlop Dual Design style on all my guitars, I love them to death. They have never let me or my guitar down, I highly recomend them, and you can take them off with a push of a button. They may look alittle bulky but its worth it.
~Metal Up Your @$$~ \m/
Quote by creepingdeth05
I have the Dunlop Dual Design style on all my guitars, I love them to death. They have never let me or my guitar down, I highly recomend them, and you can take them off with a push of a button. They may look alittle bulky but its worth it.

Nothing looks bulky on my 3 inch leather strap
Quote by MavataR
thats one hell of a find. Did it have change in the case? cause you probably stole it from a busker who was off taking a piss.

well, I have both original and dual-design on both my guitars and personally I can't tell the difference between the two. But if you plan on going crazy on stage... get these, without them you're guitar's gonna be flyin across the stage. Although some people go a little too far and they need duct tape along with their straplock system.... go figure, but yeah, great product.
they are solid, but changing a strap or your strap size is a big hassle-there are sheets of metal to move about which is annoying and painful!
Well I have originals on my Gibson Epiphone and there's nothing wrong with them, they're excellent.
pull your strap buttons off. take the screw out. put said screw through a bear bottle cap. place strap between guitar and screw assembly. screw into guitar . done