I was looking at my uncle's old vinyl and he has a bunch of their stuff. He loves them but I couldn't find any on cd...
Lust For Glory
Last Night Another Soldier
42nd Street
Police Oppression

are all fine Angelic Upstarts songs.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
One of the best bands around, but not for much longer. Mensi 'retiring' this year.

Liddle Towers is best song, I think.
Quote by TN_BOOTBOY
Can you say, just short of being Gods? Awesome band.

^very true
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I have their album the emi years, ut to be honest i haven't listened to it loads yet.

I do have the song 42nd st on a compilation, it's very good.
I hate the real 42nd Street. Damn tourists. Time Square sucks.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Oi don't really say much. They were around a years before Oi, and their songs are laced with a lot of left wing politics. I never been keen on these labels, but if you must, UK '77 be closer.
I love this band. Never 'Ad Nothing, 42nd Street and 2 Million Voices are some of my favorite songs.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
42nd Street. I never heard this so I thought I'd DL it, since you like it so much.

IT IS ****ING TERRIBLE!

Must be their attempt at trying to sound commercial or something. Bloody awful. I thought I was gonna throw up. I had to play I'm An Upstart to recover.

I'm ok now.