hey i know theres alot of web sites for custom guitars where they will biuld you one to your specs.... so i want to know what some of the better ones are. and if you could post the urls... i want to have a guitar biult for me i have the money now and i think its time to get what i want in a guitar....i know theres that russian one there a english one....and thats all i know of so please post some urls....

and if you could give me the urls to that russian one and that english one cuz i cant rember
www.carvin.com

They make what you want and if you try it and don't like it, I think you have like 30 days to send it back....no questions asked

And if you have a problem.....their customer service is known for being great
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Just wanted to know, are there any otheres besides carvin?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
^I don't like Ed Roman.

LuthierofTexas and AlGeeEater offer their luthiering services to everyone on UG. You should PM one of them.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
theres ormsby guitars, talk to perry, (ormsbyguitars) her runs it all and his guitars are awesome, search him and find some of his builds, i think his website is www.ormsbyguitars.com i even think hes got a pro using one of his models as a signature guitar
Quote by thesumoftwo
theres ormsby guitars, talk to perry, (ormsbyguitars) her runs it all and his guitars are awesome, search him and find some of his builds, i think his website is www.ormsbyguitars.com i even think hes got a pro using one of his models as a signature guitar

all my clients are pro's.... or they think they are anyway

Regards,
Perry Ormsby

Pevious builds:
HERE!
Last edited by ormsby guitars at Sep 2, 2006,