I was looking into purchasing a custom schecter c-1 fr, and I was wanting some opinions on this guitar in particular or schecter overall. Please state if you own a schecter also (it gives more of an experienced schecter user).
AXEVIPER

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

My e-mail: ultguitaraxeviper@yahoo.com
Last edited by axeviper at Sep 1, 2006,
i have one, and i fu'ckin love it, i swapped out the pups for a set of duncan distortions tho, and its freakin amazing
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
dont think u can customize that... u cant customize any diomond series guitars unless u do it urself
what pedals are you using 454?
AXEVIPER

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

crap, that is right, diamond series...
AXEVIPER

I have the Diamond Series C-1. It's a great guitar... if only I had an amp to match it's quality.... Anyways, for the price, it's a steal I think.
What would be the best equip, aside from the schecter, to get on $500? 1000?

also i have never messed with a 7-string, i might just have to try one out, but anyways, is it hard to convert from a 6 to a seven string?

oh yea, in the price range, i mean pedals too.

THNX A BUNCH
AXEVIPER

Last edited by axeviper at Sep 1, 2006,
i would go with a c1 FR anyday... i can't cuz the damn floyd rose aren't made for leftys

so i went with the schecter s1-elite and i love it

my friend has a C1-hellraiser and it sounds amazing...

i would definately go with the fr... and with whatever money is left, find a nice amp...

worry bout pedals later...

thats just my 2 cents good luck
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
yeah, i mean what's the best gear to blow a grand on AFTER i buy the schecter.
AXEVIPER

Quote by mikeman
You mean what would be the best gear to blow a grand on?

Don't be a dick.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
schecters are the **** hands down. I love the way it plays and its tone is real good.
normal C-1 FR has a LFR which well i personally wouldnt trust with my life. but otherwise half decent still though Japanese Schecters pwn!
ok, lets say i got the schecter c-1 fr w/ duncans...pretend i have a grand leftover...what do i get? i don't have a problem with used equip if it works with no problems.

i need an amp (stack would be awesome) and pedals/possible pedal soundboard. if anything else, add

THNX
AXEVIPER

Quote by axeviper
ok, lets say i got the schecter c-1 fr w/ duncans...pretend i have a grand leftover...what do i get? i don't have a problem with used equip if it works with no problems.

i need an amp (stack would be awesome) and pedals/possible pedal soundboard. if anything else, add

THNX

i would try to see if there is a replacement for the bridge first. then look at amp what music do you play?
hey where are you finding a C-1 FR at??????? i didn't know they were out yet, or are you talking about the old ones, if not could anyone tell me where to ge tone at, i have a C-1 Elite and was looking for a C-1 FR
i play alot of different things: godsmack, coheed and cambria, linkin park, element 80, A7X (especially A7X), well crap...everything almost. whats wrong with the floyd rose tremelo? or is there just something preferred over that?

THNX
AXEVIPER

Quote by Chad11491
hey where are you finding a C-1 FR at??????? i didn't know they were out yet, or are you talking about the old ones, if not could anyone tell me where to ge tone at, i have a C-1 Elite and was looking for a C-1 FR

i havent bought it yet. i hope i can find it. i think you should be able to get it from guitar center, even if they dont have them in stock.
AXEVIPER

Quote by axeviper
i play alot of different things: godsmack, coheed and cambria, linkin park, element 80, A7X (especially A7X), well crap...everything almost. whats wrong with the floyd rose tremelo? or is there just something preferred over that?

THNX

well im not too sure on how long the trem on that model will last with it being a licenced version so yeh but hey it could be a good licenced or a bad licenced really
Quote by axeviper

THNX

Any other opinions?
AXEVIPER