So my main guitar is an ESP Horizon NT-II, which I love and fits perfectly for any style we need.. actions amazing, feel is great, ect.. so anyways.. I'm getting a backup guitar for alt. tunings and it's gonna have a trem for some bad ass squeals lol. So the guitar I'm looking at right now is the Dean Razorback two tone.. it retails about $1100 or so. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these? I've gotta think the razorbacks are great seeings as Dime played em, and Trivium switched to em as well, and I'll be going sometime in the next week or so to a guitar store to play one.. but I figured I'd get some opinions first. What does everyone think about these guitars?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
well being a dimebag fan, i am obliged to lovee them, but if you want a varied gutiar it might not be the right thing. I think its pretty much just used for distortion. TEll me if im wrong i haven't played one....
^ I'm in a metal band, all I need it for is distortion and the occasional cleans, but not too many.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
flipping through the newest guitar world magazine. i see that corey beaulieu uses a dean dime razorback V
RG 1570 with a pickup change?
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Another ESP? Best metal guitars really...

Failing that, go with a higher end Ibanez or high end BC Rich...

Every Dean I've ever played has sucked (albeit I haven't played many).